Monday, March 10, 2008

Can I leave this blank?

I'm open to suggestions for the title of this image. I was walking through a park near the church on Wuquan Rd. in Taichung and came across this little flower. It was convenient to shoot because it was adjacent to the edge of the flower box, right along the stone wall / bench that I could brace the camera on. It was also protected from the wind. My simple Canon PowerShot A640 doesn't do well when things are dancing around a lot. I wonder if I shouldn't have rotated this image a little so the pedal on the right was more horizontal. What do you think?

1 comment:

croc said...

I think that the layout reminds me of the past. My eyes tend to move from right to left and the balance of the 3 darker buds on the left side versus one on the right is almost like an arrow pointing left. Since it is the opposite direction of reading, I feel like I'm moving back in time. Does that make sense? I enjoyed pondering this tiny snapshot of a living entity so far removed from my everyday living.