Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Matt!

(Two days late).
As I was going to sleep on March 19th, I thought about what happened 15 years earlier. I remembered Byron Hogan helping me anoint and bless a little baby who wasn't breathing right. Now look at him. Maybe we used too much oil. He may count himself lucky for not being called Isaac Randall or Randall Buchannan (Randy Buck for short). Clarissa decided his name is Matthew. His middle name skips my mind from time to time. I guess there will be chances to name a grand child Randy Buck. No...? How about a puppy?

Matthews' birthday was celebrated in Taiwan with cheesecake. Here I am with Richie Wu on my right, Jovin Chan on my left and Jason Chen on the far left. They brought in a selection of cheese cakes that were all delicious. Well... the two kind that I had were delicious. For the record, this picture is taken at the office of Taiwan Green Point in Daya, Taichung County in Taiwan. TGP molds plastics for Motorola (and many other companies).


While I had cake courtesy of TGP, Matt and company are going bowling and enjoying a Brewster's Ice Cream cake. Do you think they'll save me a piece? Maybe for about a day. Then it'll be gone. Humph!

No comments: